Friday, July 17, 2009

ShoppIng ^.^

Well, went to mid valley today..

I saw this shitty nice bag and its PINK in colour .. But its rely nice and my mum said i hav enuff of bags .. Son now im lik emo-ing .. :( sheesh ..

den i saw this high heels dat is sooooo freaking high and nice.. (but its too expensive) *stupid brand* =p


Well, i still ended up with a pair of shoe (after a long long time and only bought 1) =x

And i took pics of the shoe but i cant find the shitty wire to plug in to my lappie !!! so im kinda pissed now at my sis cos i think she took it !!


And jus now buying ice cream, i said i want chocolate and she gave me the chocotop ! and she said I say so.. but i said chocolate NOT chocotop !! lame malay gal !! GO GET A HEARING AID !!!! SHEESH .. mood spoilt by her !! (dun get me wrong, she's not dat important for me to remember her but ... ) *pissed*


Need to get ready for Sabbath dy.. lolx.. and im still online .. =p
Thanks to my mum, im doing song service tomoro !! sheesh ..
THANKS SO MUCH,MUM! =S






P.S Im so sorry ! I din get to continue Missionary Trip part, but its on the way !! =D *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment