Sunday, July 19, 2009

MissIng


IM THE SADDEST AND MOST PATHETIC GIRL IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD !!!!! T.T



Woke up early cos mydad say i can drive my uncle's car. Then, i opened up my purse (to take my ic and driving license) and i COULDN'T find it !!!


Then i tot i misplaced it so i din tell my parents or any1 and went and drive anyway ...
(was kinda fun driving around nothing to do with my sis yelling at me to slow down at the hump *sorry sis* =p


Then i drove home (with my whole family in it) i was kinda pressurized.. (lame rite)

So, i got home and tried looking for my lost ic and driving license .. Which i end up cant find for it.. ( as all of u noe, i jus came bak fr Thailand and my luggage was all thrown out and was searching for it but NOTHING !!! )

So, i had no choice but to tell my parents .. And i kena gaogao for losing the MOST important thing !!!! (I'm sry, but i cant help it) :(


And i called up practically everybody to help me look for it (ppl who are involved, thanks so very muchie)




But at the end of the day, i still cant find for it and i have no idea what to do !!! T.T (Im so dead, thats for sure !!)


p.s ppl ... pls pray dat it will appear again !! Thanks so muchie !! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment