Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MissiOnaRy TriP: Part 1

Hie.. Jus came bak from MIssionary Trip..

My group went to Chiang Mai, Thailand (dun worry, im not infected with H1N1). Anyway, let me tell with da help of pichas.. (thank God i brought my phone!!!)

SHOwTIMe !! =D















me flight ticket (i bought later so i got separated fr the group) T.T *my aunt changed seat with me* =p


After a long 1 hour plus flight, we reached Chiang Mai...
(sorry i din get to take the touch down of the plane but... who cares) =p
Have to start working the nxt day.. lolx.. 1st it was the cooking class..

By Aunt Rebekah and Mong Mong Jie.. (and of cos wit the help of me, NOt!)

Before that, the pastor ther was lik so crappy nice !!! He provide us fruits !! Luv them !! (those fruits lovers, DROOL over them !!!)

BIGGEST LAICI I've ever seen !!!! and sweetest one !! =D






Our group is like 15 plus ppl.. It's MORE than enuff !! =D








Bak to cooking class.. =D


And did i mentioned that, i helped in eating !!! =D *my job is so easy* =p



Anyway, the place that we're staying in is a health centre. The place was beautiful.. And we have to teach the students ther.. (yea, even me !!) lolx..







I was actually in charge of teaching Hydrotherapy ..







Pichas continue.. =D



Sorry for the blur crap.. =X


Xue Fang and me were in charge of teaching. So, two os us took two calsses each..
It was a pretty gud experience tho and i learnt quite a lot from all the qustions they asked.. Thanks so much, ppl !! =D









Then on the dunno wad day, thers a farewell party for this australian family.. And we got invited as well.. =D

Speech time.. =D


It seems that they were ther for lik 2 or 3 months.. Then they helped the students ther..




And then, it was time to ATTACK !!!!! =p





This is the son of that family.. But the mother was a vietnamese..

I wudn't call him a hottie but a cutie.. lolx.. He's kinda cute.. =D

Well that's the end but STAY TUNED for more !!! =D

LUV YA !!! :)





























































































1 comment: